Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's up?

Hi not much to say but hope everyone's having a nice day! I am, my mum's coming back on saturday and I can't wait to see her!
And she's got some nice stuff from London which sounds exciting!!!
Just to say the following message is for my friends at my school here in France as they don't understand very much english.

POUR SARAH SI TU REGARDES CE BLOG, SALUT, JUST POUR DIRE MERCI D'AVOIR VISITE SI TU SAIT LE FAIRE LAISSE UN COMMENTAIRE!!! JE TE VOIS DEMAIN AU COLLEGE ET BEN, FAIS TES DEVOIRS!!! JE SAIS PAS QUOI DIRE, JE DIS CE QUI ME VIENT A LA TETE! BON BEN CIAO ET A D'MAIN XXX BISOUS, PHOEBE XXX.

That was just for one of my best friends who really wanted to see my blog today so I gave her the URL and she might check this out if she has time, but it's just to say hi to her!
xxx

No comments: